Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Do you want 50 free photocards from Shutterfly?

Shutterfly is offering bloggers the chance to get 50 free Holiday cards. All you need to do is go Here to submit your blog.


I love Shutterfly. They make it so easy for me to upload of all my pics and have them print them and send them to me. When I do go to a place where I can print off photos I usually don't have the time to wait for them to be printed. With Shutterfly all I do is upload my pictures and they do all the work! The site is very easy to use also. I ordered Adylyn's first birthday invitations from Shutterfly and I was very pleased with them.


When I saw that they were doing this promotion I knew I wanted to take part. We plan to send out Christmas cards this year with some family pictures on them. What a great way to get them for a much much cheaper price!!


I love all the choices they have for Christmas cards. I love that you have the option to choose from folded or flat! I am especially loving the Christian Christmas Cards. I knew I definitely wanted to put something religious on our Christmas card and they have so many ideas to choose from! Jesus is the reason we are having this holiday so I wanted to remind everyone of the reason for the season. My favorite would have to be this card. It's simple, not busy, and reminds everyone to believe. I think this is very fitting for out family this year. We have so much to be thankful for and we have to remember to believe in Him!



We are expecting baby #2 in February. So that means we will more than likely be sending out Thank you cards. Shutterfly has some cute templates. Here is a link to the Thank You Cards that Shutterfly has to offer. I think this card is the one that I would pick.


Shutterfly currently has a promotion going on. They are currently offering 20% off all holiday cards. You don't want to miss out on this! Great deal!

Shutterfly will definitely be the place I order my Christmas Cards from. I hope it's your choice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment