Friday, July 29, 2011
You have got the funniest expressions! I think you had about had it here!
- You eat every 3-4 hours at night and 2-3 hours during the day.
- We are now giving you 4 oz of formula. We couldn't give you more than 3 or you would spit it all right back up
- You are in size 2 diapers in Huggies but I had some Target size 3's that were given to us and I put one on you to see how they fit and they fit!
- You are in 3-6 months clothes.
- You are teething so everything goes into your mouth!
- You are now mobile. I wouldn't really call in crawling but you will get from room to room! You pull your legs up and launch forward!
- Aunt Jessi caught you trying to pull yourself up onto her couch!
- You are very curious and into everything!!!
- You are sitting up unsupported and on your own.
- You have started to sit up in your bath tub.
- You love cereal. Really you just love to eat.
- The only time you cry is when you are hungry. And it's like a switch! We can not make that bottle fast enough!
- You fight sleep really bad.
- You love to swim and be in water in general. Definitely a water baby!
- You are no longer in your carrier :(. You got way to heavy to carry in that thing. You are now in Ady's seat and Ady is in a new booster.
- You have taken a liking to Max! Anytime you see him walk by you laugh and if he's laying in the floor in the same room as you you will crawl over and love on him!
- You do not like to be held for very long. You will wiggle and wiggle because you want on the floor to crawl around!
This little man loves to eat his cereal!
She's into making the silliest faces when I take her picture now!
Ady wanted to finger paint the other day! So I got her all set up and she made us a few masterpieces!
My birthday was Friday, July 15th. For dinner we went to Caldwell and ate at The Red Barn with my mom, Chris, Bubba, Nessa, and Jax. Saturday morning we had a memorial service for my step mom's mom (Earlene) (another post). After the service we headed back to Earlene's house for a HUGE dinner. My dad and Kim will make this home their new home shortly. It has an indoor swimming pool. We didn't take the kids with us to the memorial because it was graveside and super hot. After the house cleared out we went and got the kids (Thanks Aunt T for watching them!) so they could swim. Grandma H always wanted a house full of people and her pool full!
This post has alot of pictures. I was busy doing other stuff around the house and with the kids when I realized that I had put all the pictures from that weekend on here! Oops! Oh well! Enjoy! I'll just leave it to the pictures to explain our days!
Ryan helping Reese out!
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Saturday Jessi and I had a garage sale at Jessi's. Ady and Reese kept coming out and playing with the toys that we were trying to sell. Reese loves to wear hats. He kept getting in the hat box and trying them all out! Here Reese and Ady are pretending like they are watching a movie! Oh the imagination of a 2 and 3 year old!
I had to go for a check up today (everything is fine). I put Logan back in his car seat to play with a toy. Within 5 seconds he got himself like this. This is why he has to be buckled into EVERYTHING! This is also the last time I am carrying him in this. He's just way to heavy!