Sorry it's a little late!!3 months already!! It went by so fast with Ady and I knew it would be just as fast with Logan. But man we are so busy that it is FLYING by!!! Ady and Logan are night and day! I love it! It's never a dull moment here! As you can tell from the picture above Ady LOVES her baby brother! She's such a good help too!
Clifford HAD to be in the pictures too!
Such a sweet boy!
Such a sweet boy!
- He has rolled over from belly to back
- Rolled over from back to belly recently
- You have started to reach for toys the last few days
- You found your toes yesterday!
- You go to sleep around 8:30 or 9 and wake up around 5:30. You eat and go back to bed until 7:30 or 8! Thank you so much!!!
- Your hands are almost always in your mouth!
- You are on 100% formula
- I hope to start you on cereal soon. You know the minute we sit down to eat!
- You have started to sit in the jumperoo. You love it! You always want to stand up so it's perfect for you!
- You went to the races for the first time to watch Uncle Greg race. Did great!!!
- You definitely recognize Mom, Dad, and Ady!
- You love to watch and listen to Ady run around and play.
- We get compliments all the time about how you are such a happy baby! And you are! Again Thank You!
- You have the biggest sweetest open mouth smile!
- You eat 4 ounces every 2-3 hours. You have started to get closer to the 3 hour mark between feedings. A few times the last few days you have eaten 6 ounces!
- You are in 0-3 month clothes
- You are wearing size 2 diapers!
- You have to be strapped into everything! You push yourself up with your feet and somehow you manage to almost flip yourself out of your chairs, swing, and car seat!
- You have started to jabber and talk to us! If you are anything like your sister your Dad and I will never get a word in!!
- You still take your gumdrop pacifier when sleepy but spit it out when you fall asleep
Love these little toes!!!
You are such a joy to raise! I enjoy every minute that I have with you. You and your sister make me one proud and blessed Momma! I thank God everyday for choosing me to be your momma. I know your Daddy is just as proud! He can't wait for you to get older and play ball! But we have a feeling that you are going to be built like the men on my side of the family! I pray that we are raising you to be a strong and courageous man of God. We will raise you to always trust in the Lord and to lean on Him for everything. We love you Logan Bear!
Mom and Dad!