- You are eating every 2-3 hours during the day. 4 ounces each time. I've tried feeding you more to see if you would go longer between feedings but you just spit it up every time!
- You go to sleep around 8:30 or 9 and sleep until around 4 or 5. Eat a 4 ouce bottle then back to bed for a couple hours.
- You love bath time!
- You don't nap very well during the day. But I'll take it over you sleeping at night!
- We have started giving you rice cereal. We started a couple weeks ago giving it to you for breakfast but you were super fussy during the day so we backed off. I have started again giving it to you during dinner. You get fussy the second we start to eat and you grab for everything. You seem to be doing better this time around!
- You are going to be our little eater!
- You roll constantly when you are on the floor. You always end up on the other side of the room!
- Grab at toys really well. Of course they go straight to you mouth!
- 2 weeks ago, June 9th, you weighed 14.1 ounce and were 25 inches long.
- You go back the 30th for your 4 month shots.
- You have discovered your voice and holler all the time!
- You are in size 2 diapers.
- Wear 0-3 and 3 month clothes
- You LOVE to be in the water!
- You love to watch Ady. You are perfectly content laying on the floor watching her run around!
- You have started to reach for Max if he is near you.
- You are super ticklish and belly laugh every time you are tickeled!
- Have to be strapped into EVERYTHING! If not you fall out of your seats, swings, and even car seat!
I can write about you all day long! You are such a joy to raise. I love to watch you and Ady play together. She loves you so much and I can tell you love her just the same. I thank God everyday for blessing me with you and Ady. He chose me to be your Momma and I can't thank Him enough! My wish for you is that you grow up to be a strong man of God and you have your own family who you can raise up in God's name. Thanks for being such a perfect baby! I know when you cry you are either hungry or tired! Mommy, Daddy, and Ady love you so much!