- Eating every 2-3 hours during the day
- After your nightly bath, you eat then go to sleep and will have a good 5 or so hour stretch. Then it's about every 3 hours after that
- Your awake periods are starting to get longer and more frequent
- Your beginning to make coos
- Your smiling more to peoples voices. So far to Mom, Dad, Ady, and Aunt Jessi
- You are VERY impatient. When you are hungry you are HUNGRY!!
- In size 1 diapers
- Newborn clothes are starting to get too tight and short.
- Get the hiccups at least 3 times a day!
- You have been solely fed breastmilk until Wednesday, March 23rd. Momma got mastitis very bad and had to be put on antibiotics and won't be able to pump anymore. So we have begun to slowly introduce formula to you. You still get breastmilk and will for a while.
- You eat between 3 and 4 ounces at a time.
- Bathtimes are iffy! You get scared when Dad picks you up to wash your back!
- You scream in your carseat if you are awake until we start to move then you are content.
- You follow Mom, Dad, and Ady around in the room. More so Ady!!
- Would prefer to be on your belly but we aren't comfortable letting you sleep like that yet!
- You love music. It calms you down almost every time. I'm not sure what happened to the musical toys we had for Ady but we are going to have to get you something small that plays music.
- Love to look at lights.
- You love to snuggle up in the neck of whoever is holding you. Nana says your Uncle Bubba was like that.
- You love to be rocked. Momma says you are the perfect Old Lady Baby. You need a little old lady that would sit and rock you always and you both would be content!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
One Month Old...
Logan Michael is already one month old! I can't believe this. I know how fast it goes after having Ady but my goodness I'd have to say that it goes twice as fast 2 of them. Our days are so busy they go by pretty fast. This little man is growing and filling out fast too! He's definitely following the trend of the other boys on my side of the family. We got to talking the other day and there is not one male on my side, mom's and dad's, who is under 6 foot!!! That's crazy!! He's got a prety good chance of being tall! At 1 Month Logan is: