Thursday, August 4, 2011

Celebrating Ryan's birthday!

Friday we celebrated Ryan's birthday. God has blessed our family by providing Jessi with a great husband and an awesome dad for Reese. I couldn't have picked a better one. Oh wait I did pick Ryan!!! We went to eat at Rib Crib and then went bowling. There were about 20 of us! We never do anything little! We had a great night spent with great family! Happy Happy birthday Ryan and thank you for taking such good care of my baby sister and sweet nephew. You have a huge heart and a very funny personality! We love you!
Jessi and Ryan! Picture is blurry but had to put it on here!

My beautiful cousin Taylor and her bf Nick. Love these 2!

Ryan, Ross, and Mike. They are the goofiest! I think Ross brings it out in them!

My baby sis and I! I love her!
Kinzi, Aunt Linda, Taylor, and Nick

Uncle Eddie and Taylor
Ady and Reese only bowled a few frames and then became interested in other things!
Cousin Dustin who plays football for NWOSU. Can't wait to watch him play.
Nana helping Jax bowl.
Me and My love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment