Thursday, August 4, 2011

What happens when Mike and Ryan babysit...

Saturday morning Jessi and I went to a money saving workshop put on by Sara Roe, The Money Saving Queen. If you ever have the opportunity to go to one of her classes I highly recommend it! She is awesome! I have been couponing and trying to be frugal for a couple months now and she really helped us get started and give us some pointers. Jessi and I are excited to save tons of money. It's actually alot of fun! Mike and Ryan had the kids while we were gone. When we got home Ady greeted me and showed me what she got!


Ady is showing off her tattoo on her belly and her foot!
Reese has one on his back and one on each arm!

Ady also has one on her lower back. I honestly can't believe Mike went along with this!


Close up of her belly!

And I just about lost it when I saw this!!!

So this is what happens when Mike and Ryan are left alone with your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment