Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy 6 months Logan!

Logan Bear is 6 months old already!!!! It has flown by so fast. It honestly feels like I was just pregnant with him last week! He is doing so many new things it's amazing! He is growing so fast and I couldn't imagine missing him doing all his new tricks that he is doing! He has changed our life so much. Things are so much different with two now. Definitely not easy! But it is fun and never boring! God has blessed us with happy, healthy, and smart children.

We get told daily that he looks just like Mike and we also get told that he looks like me or Jessi! He must be a perfect mixture!

He has the most contagious smile! It makes me heart smile!



He is such a busy little boy. He is pulling up onto EVERYTHING and starting to climb also. He keeps me on my toes and the words "Where is Logan" are heard more than once throughout the day! He likes to wander to the bedrooms!



I just love this face and those dimples!

Sister loves her Logan Bear!

My world!

Logan's hair seems to be only growing up front! He needs his bangs cut already!
Max is his best friend. Logan may not be Max's though!
What Logan is up to:
  • He is eating every 2-3 hours during the day. With eating baby food now his bottles have been a little less during the day.
  • He has not been sleeping well lately. He has been getting up every 2 hours and eating every time! These teeth need to hurry and come in because this momma is beyond exhausted!
  • He is eating baby food for all meals. There hasn't been anything that he doesn't like yet!
  • He is wearing 3-6 month clothes. Some 6-9 month fits well.
  • Wearing size 2 diapers.
  • I put shoes on him for church and had to put a 3 on him! His feet are so wide that a 3 was what I could get his flinstone feet in!
  • He LOVES water! Swimming pool or bathtub! We have moved him from his little tub to sitting in the big tub and he LOVES it!
  • He definitely knows his Momma. When I leave him he is fine, but when I come back and he realizes I've been gone he cries and crawls to me.
  • He gets to spend a few hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Great Grandma Mary while Momma is in class.
  • He loves big sister Ady and is always curious as to what she is doing. He wants to be right in the middle of it!
  • He has this long loud squeal for a laugh!
  • He is VERY ticklish!
  • He loves to be outside!
  • He is still not real sure about having a cup. Most of the time he just chews on it.
  • He loves to jump but isn't liking the Jumperoo so much anymore. I think it's because he is contained and can't move around.
  • He doesn't like to be held! Don't get me wrong he has his moments where he wants to be held but for the majority of the time he doesn't like to be because he wants down to roam around!

Logan Bear,

You are such a joy to be around. I can hardly remember our days without you! Your dad and I are trying our best to raise you to be a Godly man full of courage, faith, care, wisdom, and strong faith. I know you will have a big heart. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. I have no doubt that you will be successful in anything you do. Always trust in God and follow his directions. We love you to the moon and back.

Mom, Dad, and big sister Ady!

1 comment: