Monday, August 16, 2010

13 Weeks!

How far along? 13 Weeks...2nd trimester!!


Baby's size? Cupcake is the size of a peach! About 3 inches!

Weight Gain? According to my scale I haven't gained anything. Suprises me because I haven't been doing as much as I usually do but then again I don't have much of an appetite either.


Maternity clothes? My baby tees are getting too tight for my sensitive stomach. I have some maternity shorts and board shorts that I wear when I'm not in my sweats or athletic shorts.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep? Sleep is still not going good. I think the most I slept in one amount of time was maybe 2 hours. I usually see every hour on the clock.


Foods I am loving? Mexican this week.


Foods I am hating? Meat if it's not mixed into anything and the thought of hamburger makes me want to gag.

Best moment this week? It's been a really dull week. I'm not feeling the baby move yet so I guess it would be not vomitting!

Movement? None yet that I can feel yet. I can't wait!!

Symptoms? Bloating, TMI ALERT... itchy boobs. My stomach still rolls most of the time. I feel the worst when I let myself get hungry. Starting to get back aches. My doctor told me with Adylyn that my uterus tilts backwards so I would have alot of back pain and back labor. I had none. That pregnancy was textbook! This pregnancy has to be different of course! I'm beginning to wonder or I guess worry about labor!! My hips have started to hurt this week too.

Gender? I have no idea! We really don't care one way or the other either. We just want a healthy baby. We have a girl name picked out but can't decide on a boys name at all.

What I miss? This week I miss my appetite. I love food and I hate being picky!

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out peanuts gender AND feeling movement!!


Weekly Wisdom: Before getting in the vehicle to drive more than 10 minutes go to the bathroom even if you don't feel the need to go!!!

Milestones: Being in my 2nd trimester!! Woot Woot!

Emotions: Well that probably depends on who you ask, Michael or I!!! I have very little patience right now (not good I know when I'm about to be the mom to 2 little ones). I get in these moods where I don't want to be touched. I remember begging Mike to rub my back or my feet when I was pregnant with Adylyn! I got this bright idea to read through the blog I had when Cody had his accident. I read it from the very first post. That was not a very good idea. I balled and cryed and sobbed. My best friends brother was hit in the face with a softball while pitching and was hurt very bad. That has stirred up so many memories because I know exactly how Heather is feeling and I never want to go back there and it hurts my heart to know that she has hurt also.


Peanut::
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

I didn't get a picture taken this week. I forgot to ask Mike to take one last night. I go to the doctor Wednesday and maybe I'll get an US picture. If I do I'll post one of my growing belly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment