Tuesday, September 28, 2010

19 Weeks!

Ok I had the intent of doing this every week. I really did! But with homework, housework, Ady, and everything that happens in life I haven't quite made that happen. So I'm gonna shoot for at least once a month! I go to the hospital Wednesday, October 6 for the gender and anatomy scan. We will know the sex of peanut and find out if everything looks good! This will be the first time Mike gets to see the baby also!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: Peanut is the size of a mango. We don't know exactly how much it weighs yet.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I went to the doctor September 15 and at the appt I had gained a total of 5 pounds since the beginning of the pregnancy. Which I think that's right on track. I'm guessing I'll have gained more at my next appt because I'm starting to get my appetite back.
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing regular t-shirts and sweats. But jeans have to be maternity! And I have to wear the full belly band!
Gender: We find out Wednesday!!! Can't wait!!!
Movement: I'm feeling bumps and thumps when I lay and sit down occasionally! Mike and Ady have gotten to feel the baby kick also! Ady got so excited to first time she felt it! She laughed really hard and loud and said "It's coming out!!"
Sleep: Still not good at all. Some nights I'm up every 30 minutes and some it's a little better at every 2 hours. I'm so tired!
What I miss: Having tons of energy and cleaning my house everyday!!
Cravings: Fruit and big hearty meals!
Symptons: I'm starting to feel a lot better. I'm just EXHAUSTED. I still have the occasional nausea and upset stomach but it's much better.
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move and Ady and Mike getting to feel it also!

I do not have a picture to put up this week. I always forget to have Mike take a picture of me. I'll have some next week though! Promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment