Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

It's been so busy around here that I haven't had a chance to get on here and post the ton of pictures that I have!! It seems like when I have some down time to get on here and blog Ady begs me to play with her in her bedroom, and how can I resist! I've had quite a bit of homework and housework to get done this week.

Friday I had to make a trip to Enid (I don't even remember what in the world for!) Ha! So Jessi met me at the Pumpkin Patch with Reese. I tried to take some pictures of them but all they wanted to do was run around and play with all the little pumpkins! They had a blast! Here are some pictures...

She wasn't too happy about sitting here. Notice the fake smile!

Had to take one in the pumpkin!

She tried so hard to pull this wagon And she finally got it going!
The first of many trying to get them together!

Now Ady's not looking!
Yes, I get this look alot! HA HA! She was a little ticked!


She did NOT want to just sit! She wanted to go run around!

This is what Reese looked like after they got off the hay bales!


Hay bale pics!
My favorite!! They may fight like brother and sister but they really do miss each other!

Fun kiddos!



Reese was in a daze
Love this face!
And this one!

I told you there were alot of pics from that trip! And I remembered what I had to run into Enid for. To get my eye brows waxed! We had family pictures Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment