Thursday, July 8, 2010

For real this time....

OK. The last time I posted something I said that I was going to get back into the swing of things and start blogging again. I don't think I've blogged since then!! OOPS! It's summertime and all Ady and I want to do is get our chores done in the morning and be outside all day long and swim.

Adylyn had surgery June 23rd to remove her tonsils and adenoids and put tubes in. She couldn't swim for a week and then the weather got rainy and yucky so we haven't been able to swim much in the last couple of weeks. We are loosing our tans!!! Adylyn has recovered amazingly! Just a few times at night has she told me her throat hurt her. She's such a trooper! She is back on her regualr diet now. Hopefully she gains back her weight she lost after surgery. Everyone knows she doesn't have any to lose!

We have been enjoying our time with the new baby Jax (my nephew). He's just so precious!

Adylyn has gotten so darn smart here lately. She recognizes her numbers and most of her letters. She can say her ABC's but don't ask her to tell them to you! You have to catch her off guard or say them with her. She is getting really good at puzzles too. I can't believe my little baby girl is growing up so fast. She is alot of fun though! And man is she independent! Won't ask for help at any time!!

If I tried to catch up all that I haven't blogged about we'd be here forever! So I'll just start keeping on top of it!
Here is a video of Adylyn reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment