Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A little bit about Adylyn!


*She loves animals!
*Can spell her name A-D-Y
*Count to 12 without help
*Says A B C Q R S T U V..she'll say every letter but not in the correct order
*Such a good Momma to her babies- always sshhing them and rocking them
*Has a HUGE imagination- this girl could turn a rock into a baby doll! And has!!!
*Is highly advanced for her age- And I don't say this because she is mine! Seeing her with others her age makes you realize it. She's only been around 1 other girl older than her that talks better. Adylyn speaks complete sentences and has since around 18 months
*She loves sports (thank goodness!)
*would eat chicken for every meal if you let her. When you ask her what she wants it always chicken!
*Is arguementive- VERY! I swear she gets this from her Aunt Jessi! LOL! What gets me is she'll argue about things like what color something is!
*Has a major attitude when she doesn't get her way- Just recently she has started throwing things. Uh Oh is right! I'm not at all ready for the teenage years!
*Sings Jesus Loves Me and it's the sweetest sound to my ears
*Can sing some of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star but it usually ends with 'the Bible tells me so'!
*Still calls her Dad 'Da Da'
*Extremely Independent - Yes, she gets this from me!
*Won't sit and watch t.v. unless it's Toy Story or Toy Story 2. She is obsessed with Buzz and Woody. She's never seen Dora!!
*Always wants to go to Atwoods if we are in Enid
*Loves to go out to the farm with Nana and Chris
*Is a reasoner. If I tell her no for something she always has an alternate...How about we....! Once again not ready for the teenage years!
*Loves her Uncle Bubba more than she could ever show him!
*Knows her colors
*Weighs 22.2 lbs and is 34 1/2 inches tall

I know there are tons of things I am missing but these are some of the things that make her Adylyn Jane! She keeps us on our toes and we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment