Monday, December 13, 2010

30 weeks already!



I'm 30 weeks already!
It has gone by quite fast! Most women think their pregnanacies just drag on, I know mine felt like it did with Adylyn! I'm thinking it's because this is my second go around and I'm much busier than I was with Ady. I'm not sitting here thinking and dreaming what it's going to be like! Whatever the reason it's flown by. We only have around 1o weeks left to prepare. The nursery still needs painted, bedding needs ordered, furniture needs put together, there is a list of stuff still left to get, and the list just goes on and on! We plan to attack the list hard once Christmas is over. I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is still great! Dr. doesn't want to see me back for 4 more weeks since everything is going good.

Mike took these pictures and I told him he needed some practice not cutting heads off!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: Logan is the size of a head of lettuce, around 3 pounds
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've definitely gained! I've lost track of exactly how much but I know I will have to get my rear in gear for bathing suit season!
Maternity Clothes: Everything is maternity! I have a few pair of sweats that I can still wear. Mike's t-shirts have been a lifesaver! I bagged up a whole bag of maternity clothes that I can't wear! That's not right!!! LOL. I'm taller than the average women and I'm carrying him low so most shirts are way to short.
Gender: It's a boy!!! Logan (to be determined) Hammons
Movement: Oh yeah! He's running out of room now and does what feels like belly flops in there! He is almost always on my right side. I feel him in my pelvis and up under my ribs.
Sleep: I'm up every 2 or 3 hours to go to the bathroom. But in between those times I usually sleep pretty good.
What I miss: Being unstoppable!!! I do not like having to pace myself and not being able to do things around the house because I will be in so much pain. My pelvic muscles are so lax it hurts to do the simplest things. Rolling over in bed is painful, standing on one leg (which involves showering and dressing). Just a few more weeks!!!
Cravings: I crave pop and potatoes!
Symptoms: Very tired and lots of Braxton Hicks (didn't have these with Ady), leg cramps at night (didn't have these with Ady either). And oh my are they painful!
Best Moment this week: Getting to feel Logan move so much.


Ady wanted to take some pictures with me so here is the beginning of our laughter for next 10 minutes. She has started this thing where she smiles and her eyes are almost squinted shut! So we were telling her to smile pretty and not close her eyes and she got pretty goofy!

I love this girl! She makes me laugh all the time! Thank goodness she has her Dad's sense of humor!

I think here she was trying to tickle me!

Such a goofball!

I hope she always looks at me like this! She is my best friend and I love watching her grow. I pray that we have taught her to stay close to God and her family and she'll never be alone.

Such an ornery look!
Sweet Adylyn Jane! I can't wait for you to be a big sister. You are going to be such a great help! You are so good with your babies that I have no doubt you'll be the best big sister! Keep this pretty smile and always remember Mom and Dad love you with all our heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment