Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What we've been doing!

We have been very busy since Christmas! Ady got lots of games so of course I think we had to play each one on Christmas! After opening gifts at Nana's and eating breakfast we came back home and it was play time.
Ady and Dad playing Don't Spill the Beans! She told Nana "Me and Dad played Don't Spill the Beans and I spilled the beans"!!!! So intense!

Playing Elefun! Waiting on the butterflies. We played this alot when we were younger. Jessi loved it!

WooHoo! Gonna catch one!



I think Dad got that one!

She also got Chutes and Ladders and Candy Land. She got another game called Red Rover. The dog tells you what color or number of bone to bring him. It's pretty neat. She really likes it. She also got an Alphie. We've played with that too!

Here she is in her car with 3 of her babies. She also has her purse and a diaper bag in there with her!
I'm not really sure how we've been fitting in so much in our days but I know I am exhausted when bedtime comes! We play and I clean some, then we play some more. The house is finally back to normal. I've been doing alot this week and boy am I feeling it. We are headed to Fort Cobb in the morning to spend the whole weekend with Grandma Sheri, Pa, Haley, Danielle, and Nate. This will more than likely be the last time we travel down there for quite some time. Being in the car is pretty hard on me now and Logan will be here in around 7 weeks. And I remember all to well what it was like traveling with a newborn. Now we'll have a newborn and a toddler. I might as well rent an RV to travel anywhere because you take so much stuff! But we will always welcome visitors to come see us! Now that Christmas is over it's to get into baby mode! Time to order beddings and start painting! We only have a few weeks left. I'm starting to get a little nervous that we won't have everything done! Hopefully it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment